Georgia Criminal Defense Attorneys
Criminal Defense Overview
Being charged with a crime is a life-altering experience. From the flashing blue lights and handcuffs through book-in, bonding, arraignment, motions, and trial, you deserve to have a Georgia criminal defense attorney by your side to advocate for you with confidence and experience.
All of our partners at Chanco Schiffer P.C. have previously been employed by both Law Enforcement and the Court System. We know the criminal justice system because we were actively involved in its operation. From the first appearance through bench conferences, each partner draws from years of experience handling all types of criminal actions from the most minor through capital offenses.
Experience makes a difference
By retaining the attorneys of Chanco Schiffer P.C., you avail yourself of our experience and training which include:
- Instructor Certified by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration trained in Standardized Field Sobriety Testing
- Former Supervisor for Indictments in a Major Metro County
- Former Superior Court Law Clerk
- Former Supervisor for a Fast Track All Purpose Calendar
- Former Senior Trial Attorney for over 10 Judges
- Drug Recognition Expert for Legal Professionals
- Former County Bar President
Most importantly, you have placed your future with a law firm whose attorneys came together with the common goal of earning the best results possible for the clients that trust us with their lives. Call your Georgia criminal defense attorneys at (404) 842-0909.